Fringed machine knitting - weave technique




Weaving is one of my favourite techniques in machine knitting.  You may notice my lack of punchcards, this is because it reduces the amount of 'happy accidents' you can have and it lacks creativity. 
You should really open yourself up to creativity and follow my tutorials the way I intend them. 

Knitting should be a slow process so you can take in the beauty of it.  When you have a finished product and you need to mass produce something, then you should rely on computers, punchcards and an army of technicians to to rush it along. 

So, make me happy and yourself and be a slow knitter and try this treasure of a process below. 

It's a mission and a half to do this and do it well, but the outcome is incredible.   I actually made the e-wrap combination up as I was doing the tutorial so I hope you like it.  









Comments