Making a knitted bag



For my bag project, I am using the Bella twisted pure wool.  I am using this quality because its a great price  and for a toile it is absolutely perfect!
You can find the yarn at the bottom of the page if you follow this link below.

http://www.texere-yarns.co.uk/texereshop/Chunky_Knitting_Yarn.html

I have no affiliation with this company, I just want to be helpful if you struggle to find yarns :)

As a knitwear and textile designer I have a deep passion for accessories and pieces that people will cherish forever.

This bag is 100% knitted by hand using the honey comb cable to create the top flap, and fringing to create the base.   I do have a litre tutorial coming for this, so keep your eyes peeled! 

It's not completely finished yet, but I hope you like it. 

Best, 
Dwaine















Comments