Tortex Engineering review



Recently I brought this reconditioned Universal v-bed knitting machine from a company called Tortex Engineering and wanted to share a little review with you all.

If you are in the market to buy an industrial knitting machine they are definitely the people to speak to.   I had the pleasure to speak to Paul who I believe managers the business.   The level of knowledge and expertise he has in the machines and there abilities is incredible.

It's quite lovely talking to someone who actually seams to love the machines.  Mine arrived in pristine condition so I know a lot of attention and care went into its reconditioning.

My only downside, which I must add is completely my own fault!! It took me a while to get to grips with my machine because I was only Dubied compatible before, so if you are only compatible with a dubied make sure you get the demonstration.  I was forced to work so I blundered that up by being out when delivered!


Thank you so much to Tortex Engineering for a wonderful service.







Comments