TheFashionCourse Youtube Channel


The Fashion Course
Hi everyone, 

I'm very excited and wanted to tell the universe I am currently working on new and exciting content for my Youtube channel.

I wanted to say a quick hi and re-introduce myself to people. 
I'm a textile designer / pattern cutter living in Nottingham, who started a youtube channel a couple of years ago.  Life became a little crazy so I lost momentum and increasingly found it difficult to create the content.
 I've had so many requests from people over the past couple of years to create more videos, but I was commuting for around 4 hours a day and working an 8 hour shift, so I had no time and  few daylight hours to record.

However, I am back and ready to get on with the show.
I'm feeling very inspired in the art of knitting again so I hope you enjoy what is to come and find it useful to you projects.

Please follow the link below to become familiar with my work and please comment and make requests.  I really love hearing from people.

 TheFashioncourse

Best wishes,

Dwaine


Comments