How to Knit a Cable Series - Part One

How to knit a Cable 

So, as a starting point this is obviously the best.  
I mean, I can do a 1 x 1 and I will, but it hardly creates any excitement. 
A 1 x 1 cable would probably make me bored out of my socks, never mind inspire me to knit a pair. 
Please follow the tutorial and I hope you enjoy!! 


So here is the tutorial. 
Here is so basic instructions to follow incase you get stuck. 
I'm on a chunky KH 230 - but follow on any machine 
Tension 3 on my machine.
Cast on 14 needles
knit 6 rows between cable. 
3 x 1 cable 


Thanks for tuning into my new tutorial series and I hope you enjoy what is to you next. 

Take care for now,

Dwaine

Comments

  1. Slot Machines For Sale - Las Vegas, NV, USA - Mapyro
    Find Slot Machines 진주 출장샵 for 광주광역 출장마사지 Sale in Las Vegas, NV at Mapyro. Find your perfect find for 평택 출장샵 your search. Find the best 익산 출장샵 deals at Mapyro. 충청남도 출장마사지

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment